Friday 9 September 2011

Short Story

Over the last few weeks we have been writing short stories and this is mine.


Bills, bills and more bills,” I muttered angrily to myself, as I scanned through the pieces of paper scattered on my desk. “At this rate my house is going to be taken off me. I need a job but no one will take me. I suppose I’ve got only one choice… STEAL,” I continued.

That night I got on my black mask, my black jacket and my black pants. I drove over to the neighbours in my black car and when I got out I was greeted by the black night. It was so dark it seemed like a movie. I was going to steal some valuable old coins I had heard them boasting about.

I crept up to the front door. I tried it and it was unlocked, thank goodness. “Yes I’m inside,” I think. I grabbed some valuable china and headed back to the car. “At least I won’t be moving out for a while,” I joked to myself.




No comments:

Post a Comment