Monday 28 March 2011

Tiger Golf tournament

Andrew here, you will now probably know a bit about me and why we blog from my description under the blogs name. I might tell you some more about that stuff but now is not the time. In the weekend I went in a Tiger Golf tournament (even though it was pouring) at the Invercargill Golf Club. We played some holes and some of my shots went great, but others were awful. After that we went inside for presentations. I knew I wasn't good enough to get a place but I never knew I was going to get something just as good. I ended up winning a set of golf clubs just because I entered. I really recommend trying out golf (if you haven't already) even if you are little. This following link might change children's lives and make them much better. http://juniortiger.co.nz/
Just remember, try out golf!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!!! Congratulations Andrew! I love the way you encourage others to have a go at golf and your wonderful attitude to trying hard at everything you do. No wonder you are such a successful learner - and a pretty impressive individual all round!
    Love the link - just what blogs are intended to do.
    Your description of blogging is also very clear. I'm always impressed with your way with words too. :-) Proud of you.

    ReplyDelete