Friday 9 September 2011

IMovie Reflection

In the last few weeks we have been making animations (I am going to embed the animation on another post due to technical issues). I am going to reflect on the second part of the animation when I was working on iMovie (as I have used I can animate before and I haven't used iMovie before). Imovie has a lot of things you can do, you can add sound effects, music and 'scene swappers' ect. But the bad thing is iMovie is very complicated. I recommend iMovie but if you aren't an expert with computers you might need some help.

1 comment:

  1. Nice reflection, Andrew. You know, if you were working on a movie 10 years ago you would think this imovie version was a breeze! Imagine how hard THAT would must have been.

    We had to download the movies from a tape and then move a big wheel on a huge pad back and forth to find the parts of the video we wanted.

    I like how patient you are when helping others, Andrew! You're really good to work with and we all appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete