Wednesday 30 November 2011

Year 6 Camp Reflection


This reflection is made using the famous thinking hats.

White hat - Facts Figures and information:
It was at Borland Lodge, Edge of Fiordland National Park, Southland, New Zealand.
The people who did it were the Year 6's at my school, our teachers, and some of our parents and for a wee bit our principal.
21-25 November 2011
MB schools year 6 xamp.

Red Hat - Intuition and Emotions:
It was better than I thought it would be. On some activites I was a bit nervous. For most of the activities I was extremely excited (including the ones I was nervous in).

Black Hat - Judgement and Caution:
The bad thing about camp was the annoying, pesky, mosquitoes.

Yellow Hat - Logical Positive
Being able to hang out with friends for a good quality length of time. Achieving things I haven't done before in my life.

Green Hat - Creativity and Alternatives:
Make sure next time to put tonnes of mosquito repellent on.

Now this one is not a hat but what would I advise next years campers:
Remember to put mosquito repellent on.

No comments:

Post a Comment