Tuesday 14 June 2011

My Problem Solving Hero

Over the last few weeks my class was working on problem solving.  So we made our own Problem Solving Heroes and this is mine.

My hero is a perfect problem solver.  He is called Astro-Solver and solves problems as quick as lightning.

He lives in a tiny hut in the forest and it contains a secret tunnel underground to his underground secret lab.  The lab contains all his strategies, from figuring out maths problems to ways of defeating supervillians that are going to take over the world.

Unlike most super heroes he doesn't fly through the sky, because when he was young he studied teleportation.  So now he teleports to his destination.  Does this make him better?

Now as I said he solves problems as fast as lightning and that is sort of because he uses lightning. He shoots the lightning which contains the strategy out of what he calls lightning-fork.  As soon as the strategy hits the problem, the problem disappears and the solution is found.

Will anybody or anything stop Astro-Solver?                                                                                   Screen shot 2011-06-13 at 8.31.35 AM

3 comments:

  1. Hi Andrew, Tim here. I really like the look of your Problem Solving Hero. Your description of your Hero is really cool. I like the way he solves the problems and I also really like the question at the end of your writing. Your Hero is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi andrew great problem solving hero
    I like how you described his big lightning
    Fork.

    From jack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome super hero Andrew! I think you described him really well. I also like the name of your blog. Really catchy.

    ReplyDelete