Thursday 17 November 2011

Week 4 Reflection: Khan Academy

Over the last 10 weeks I have been working on a site called Khan Academy. In Khan Academy there are over 2,000 videos from simple addition to learning about the plates under Hawaii. There is also an exercise dashboard where you can practice tonnes of math.
Over the last few weeks I have been working on multiplying decimals. I get so close to passing but then I get a question wrong and have to build up my progress again. B
ut today I have finally past it.
I do Khan Academy for some extension as it has problems up to the chain rule (what is that?). Next time when I get to a task which I have trouble at (like multiply decimals) I am going to stick to the task until I have to get off the computer. Here is a link to Khan Academy: www.khanacademy.org

No comments:

Post a Comment